1) Will you remove the old fence and rubbish?
Yes, we will always remove any old fencing and the rubbish we
create at the end of the job.
2) Would I be able to have regular gardening visits?
Yes, during the growing season we operate a fortnightly garden
maintenance rota. If you only require monthly visits this can be
3) Do I need to be at home for you to do the work?
No, as long as we have access to the garden/fence you do not need
to be at home. We will come and visit you when the work is completed
to ensure you are satisfied.
4) Do I need to pay part of the cost in advance?
No, we do not expect any money in advance. When the work is completed
we will visit you and only if you are happy and we are happy with
the standard of work do we expect payment.
5) Are your staff qualified?
Yes, our gardeners have all been to Pershore Agricultural College, or
equivalent, and are consequently knowledgeable about plants and their
Our fencers are all either well experienced in the industry or
have building qualifications and experience in fencing.
6) Is the fencing work guaranteed in any way?
Yes, if there is a problem with either materials (our own panels) or
workmanship within 3 years, we will replace the fencing.
7) How long is your quote valid for?
Our quote is valid for 30 days.
8) Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, we have full public liability insurance up to £5,000,000.
9) What time do you arrive in the morning?
Our team will normally arrive between 8 and 10am. This allows
time for them to fetch tools and materials from our store.
10) Do I need to provide any tools etc?
No, all tools and materials (where quoted for) will be supplied.
11) Do you oversee the whole of the project from start to finish?
Yes we do.
12) What happens after the work has been finished?
After the work is finished, we tidy up and load up our tools etc.
onto the van. We sweep up and make sure that the surrounding area
is put back to how it was when we arrived.
13) What is the best way to contact you?
You can call us on Freephone 08081 553 985 or use our web enquiry
14) Can you show me any testimonials?
Yes, please see our testimonials page.
15) Can I see photographs of your work?
Yes, please see our photograph page.
16) How long will the work take?
This varies according to the work required. We'll always make
sure that you are informed of timescales before the work takes
17) Do you need a 'Waste Licence' to remove grass cuttings
and gardening waste?
No. A waste licence is not required for removing grass cuttings
and gardening waste. We remove all the rubbish for you and, for
grass cuttings, we spread this on our fields to mulch down or,
for trees and branches, we shred into a large container and use
for soil development.